This year have been a bit challenging. There are moments of disappointments and frustrations. But, the important thing is I have lessons which I will surely keep.
I do not have to be a recluse after all. I have learned that though I had friends who I grown out of , I have friends which I can count on. They taught me these things:
1. It is okay to commit mistakes.
2. Let go of petty and negative feelings.
3. There are people who love me, and will help me at my lowest moments.
No matter what happens, your family knows what is best for you. They are the ones who will defend you. And they did this recently (I won’t give more details )
I love them.
“… sharing a common interest does not guarantee reciprocated goodwill.” -p.j.m.
I regret trusting several people this year. I even made a major decision because of the confidence I had to certain people, whom I shared the same belief with. I was wrong.
On the upside, there are still those individuals who stood up to their faith, prayed, and encouraged me.
1. Religious or not, the goodness of a person is yet to be proven.
2. It is okay to doubt and question as long as you know what you are stand is.
3. Like the prodigal son, though I have gone astray (many times), God is still willing to welcome, embrace, and to fix me.
I have met someone who I liked (Yes, people I am human xD). Though I had feelings for the said person, I did not court her. Sometimes, I feel sorry about it. But, the truths is I have a lot of growing up to do. I have to wait.
On my Abilities
I discovered my lack of self confidence have hindered me from improving myself. With practice, my skills were enhanced a bit. I was given a chance to write and sing my heart out.
I am still grateful for everything that happened in 2014, be it good or bad. Life is not supposed to be picture perfect right? So, I will just enjoy it with my family, friends, bffs, and people who supported me.